Friday 16 September 2016

Cadets

On Monday at Cadets, period 1, we went for a huge run, then we did push-ups and then we did crunch-ups. For the run we started at the big parade grounds and we went around the buildings, up the drive, down the road to the Wigram Air-force museum around the car park twice and back to the Cadet unit. Then when we told the Sargent our time and then we went to do push-ups and crunch-ups. I managed to do fourteen push-ups and eighty crunch-ups. Crunch-ups are sorta like sit-ups but you don't go all the way up. I couldn't breath properly afterwards because I had been using my neck to get me up. In the next period, me and some other newer people learnt the basics of drill (Parade stuff) That was fun. Next week I
am doing a speech for "oral presentations" with Mr Mair. I'm not looking forward to that! But apart from that I am looking forward to Cadets next week!!!










2 comments:

  1. It's really good that you go to Cadets and you obviously enjoy it. You are very dedicated as you have to travel quite a distance to get there. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds really fun Jess! Do you think you'll carry on with it?

    ReplyDelete